Mechanical Engineering Wireless Co-op (Fall 2018)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use LabVIEW to control the collection and analysis of data, and control a test system.
- Design test enhancements.
- Create software routines used for quality control.
- LabVIEW & Matlab programming
- Control System methodology
- 3D CAD (Solidworks or Inventor)
- Enrolled in Mechanical Engineering program
- Must have completed the following courses:
- Experimental Analysis
- LabVIEW programing
- Desired to have completed the following courses:
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Numerical Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer skills needed: LabVIEW, Matlab, MS Office, 3D CAD(Solidworks or Inventor)
- Have the ability to work independently
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.