CNC Rout Operator - 2nd shift
Independently operate multiple NC machines simultaneously to rout patterns in panels and/or cut out boards from panels per customer requirements.
This is a 2nd shift position with the hours of 3 - 11:30 PM, Monday - Friday with some overtime flexibility required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rout boards, cross sections, and coupons from panels
- Perform controlled depth milling, plated edge routs, countersinks and bevel
- Perform standard and complex machine setups including downloading of rout programs, selection and set-up of correct bits, and alignment of panels to the machine
- Use a CNC router, rout parts and related coupons from manufactured panels. Operators are also required to perform milling work
- Use measuring tools such as calipers and read and understand blueprints
- Perform dimensional analysis using hand measurement tools, and make the appropriate corrections
- Visually inspect panels for good workmanship
- Utilize machines to meet required productivity standards
- Perform other dimensioning processes, such as beveling, milling, chamfering, and countersinks
- Routine maintenance is also required to keep equipment functioning properly
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and work in noisy environment (hearing protection provided)
- Able to communicate fluently (read, write, and speak) in English
- Able to understand and follow daily work direction and process instructions in English as received verbally or in writing from supervisor or other qualified person
- Ability to understand and follow posted procedures
- Ability to understand and follow all safety codes
Unicircuit is a drug-free facility. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test.
Education: H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
Experience: Previous machining or CNC experience preferred. PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents ("Green Card").
Unicircuit is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.