Providing the LTCC Solutions You Need
Whatever you require in an LTCC supplier, the ceramics specialists at Anaren will address your needs. Building on our proven record of successful innovation in the ceramics design and manufacturing and fully committed to and vested in LTCC as a breakthrough technology, Anaren offers engineering-rich, manufacturing-savvy LTCC turnkey solutions.
Our LTCC solutions (from DC-44+GHz) are developed by our industry experts using best-in-class equipment and compatible with DuPont, Ferro, and Heraeus materials. We deliver extremely tight tolerances and tremendous design flexibility, including up to 40 layers, numerous via placements options, multiple wrap options, gold, gold/APECS, or silver ENIG plating, and much more.
We have made the mastery of LTCC our mission so you can more completely concentrate on yours, with experience in high frequency design, packaging for next-generation receiver and exciter modules, high-performance filtering, custom circuit boards, hybrid integrated circuits, RF/microwave distribution including integrated microwave assemblies, among many others.
Looking for Custom Ceramic Substrates?
If interested in custom and build-to-print ceramic solutions, we can design our products to meet your needs. Contact us to request a quote or sample today.
Anaren is your Turnkey LTCC Supplier
We offer a wide range of LTCC solutions with robust experience across the space, defense, telecommunications, and medial (DC - 44+GHz) markets. With our industry-leading experts and state-of-the-art infrastructure, we are proud to deliver fully turnkey solutions, complete with design, building, testing, and shipping.
- Dedicated Infrastructure
Anaren has invested aggressively in automated tools and systems, along with the people necessary to offer you complete LTCC services. Among our assets:
- State-of-the-art Baccini LTCC manufacturing systems compatible with DuPont, Ferro, and Heraeus material
- State-of-the-art brazing capability of connectors, heat sinks, bus bars and more onto LTCC materials
- 100% electrical, environmental, and thermal testing to military and industrial specifications
- High-precision, high-speed BGA soldering systems
- A robust modeling and concept testing software library
- Class 10,000 clean room
- Convenient design guides and specifications to aid the development process
- Unparalleled Support
Anaren prides itself on exemplary service at all points in the process.
- R&D: At the design and development stage, you’ll benefit from a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, affording you world-class expertise in RF and microwave circuit design, materials, mechanicals, and manufacturing
- Project management: At the onset of your project, you will be assigned a dedicated and experienced project manager who will drive deliverables, including schedules and financial controls
- Optimum accessibility: Anaren always remains accessible to you, ensuring your project is running smoothly and in accordance with your expectations
- Certifications and Qualifications
We maintain all major space and defense certifications to ensure ITAR compliance and that reliability and quality are always held to the highest standard.
- ISO-9001:2008 registered
- Test capabilities: MIL-PRF-38534
- Test methods: MIL-STD-883
Additional testing is available upon request.
Ceramic Design Guidelines
Read our design guide for deeper insight into Anaren's ceramic design capabilities and how we can innovate your next project.
Ceramics Focused Facility
Housed within a 65,000 sq. ft. ceramics-focused manufacturing and R&D facility, Anaren offers complete etched low temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) and thick film/etched thick film services to customers requiring either build-to-print or turnkey design-through-delivery support. This state-of-the-art facility features a 9,100 sq. ft. Class 10,000 clean room, with in-process laser particle monitoring and continuously monitored temperature and humidity. The facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the design, production, and testing of thick film resistors, thick film chip attenuators, thick film ceramic substrates, and surface mount assemblies and LTCC. Our on-site, vertically integrated functions include:
- Design-to-spec engineering
- Modeling, simulation, and beta development
- Test development and RF testing
- Full-scale automated/semi-automated production, including automatic printing and diamond sawing, laser trimming, and CO2 laser machining
- Quality control
- Tape-and-reel packaging
- Supplying standard resistive components, with a wide array of format and material choices, including RoHS compliant choices
Contact us for a complete list of our design capabilities and LTCC equipment list.