Quality Inspector, 2nd shift
Visual inspection of printed circuit boards against product specifications. Duties include organization, preparation and completion of inspection documentation. Use of hand tools and equipment to measure and analyze features on printed circuit boards.
This is a 2nd shift position with the hours of 3 - 11:30 PM, Monday - Friday. Some initial training may need to occur on an earlier shift schedule. Overtime may be required at times.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visual inspection of printed circuit boards against product specifications
- Use prints and specifications as required
- Completion of application paperwork
- Measure First Article boards for QC and measure layers on the OGP when the normal operator is unavailable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to read a manufacturing drawing
- Knowledge of basic GD&T –basic dimensions, datums, position tolerances, profile tolerances, MMC
- Understanding of material Certificate of Compliance (C of C) forms
- Strong computer skills and technical aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks professionally and accurately within designated timelines
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail while switching between different circuit board programs
- Must be able to handle interruptions to work flow as necessary to accommodate engineering requests
*Unicircuit is a drug-free facility. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test.
Education: H.S. diploma or G.E.D., A.A. degree or technical background preferred. Strong computer skills and technical aptitude. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative and written tasks professionally and accurately within designated timelines.
Experience: Previous experience reading and interpreting GD&T requirements on manufacturing drawings helpful.
Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents ("Green Card").
Unicircuit is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.