Equipment Operator II (3rd shift Routers)
This position will require set-up of multiple pieces of equipment while following detailed directions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires proficiency in 50% of the department operations
- Responsible for maintaining/reporting on the quality and productivity data for the department
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work environment
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written work orders
- Run various machines throughout the day
- Clean and de-burr various product groups as needed
- Use various measuring tools as required
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance processes
- Report any problems, defective materials, questionable conditions or unsafe conditions to supervisor or leader
- Provide high quality and timely service to all internal customers
- Comply with and support company policies and programs regarding safety, security, ISO, EEO, OSHA and Continuous Improvement activities
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectation
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Familiar with computer software in order to track data for SPC
- Ability to perform product inspections
- Ability to operate complex equipment and be capable of set-up, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Must demonstrate proficiency in several areas of equipment/product knowledge
- Ability to train other operators and provide some direction
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills for internal programs used
- Familiar with continuous improvement initiatives such as 5S, Standardized Work, Kanban, JIT, Kaizen, and Poke-Yoke
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: 1-3 Years Relevant Experience; IPC 600 Certification Preferred.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.