Perform inspection operations while working from drawings, customer specifications and process operating documents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine product acceptability with drawings and/or procedures that are provided
- Document nonconformance and maintain quality records
- Perform inspections using various mechanical and electrical measuring devices
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance the production process
- Create NCMR (non-conforming material review) and handle disposition of material
- May provide training to other employees as needed
- Cross-train in other departments as necessary
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectations
- Responsible for insuring critical daily tasks are executed on time
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently with limited supervision
- Ability to read and understand component and assembly drawings
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately
- Must be a detailed oriented individual
- Ability to use complex measurement tools
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to accurately perform basic computer tasks
- Requires understanding of related inter-department processes
- Must work with a limited number of outside departments
- Ability to collect data and update measurements
- Ability to accurately perform complex computer tasks and set up simple spreadsheets for the analysis of data
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: 3-5 Years Relevant Experience.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.