Guidelines for Corporate Sponsorship
Our current sponsorship priorities
Anaren is proud to support the community and we are currently focusing our corporate sponsorship program on the following key areas (we don't exclude other concerns, but sponsorship for them is limited). Before seeking sponsorship or underwriting support, please be sure your mission/goal figures prominently in one or more of our current priorities:
- Helping youth become successful adults, preventing child abuse and neglect, preventing violence, developing literacy and employment skills.
- Exposure to technology for youth.
- Basic needs like food, shelter, disaster aid and building strong, safe neighborhoods.
- Supporting people with special needs to live independently.
- Community health issues.
- Community and cultural activities.
Organizations we support
The following are among the organizations that Anaren proudly supports:
- A Better Chance - ABC House
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Syracuse
- Catholic Charities DePaul Day Care
- Catholic Charities Dorothy Day House
- Contact Community Services
- East Syracuse Library
- Familycapped, Inc.
- Food Bank of CNY
- Francis House
- High Esteems Camp Goodwill
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Meals On Wheels
- MoST (Museum of Science & Technology)
- On-Point For College
- Rescue Mission
- Ronald McDonald House
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Salvation Army
- Sarah House
- St. Camillus
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer - Race For The Cure
- Syracuse Symphony
- Vera House
- Welch Terrace
How to request support
Submit your request on your organization's letterhead (including, if appropriate, the date of a specific event if that is your focus). Include: purpose; the level of corporate sponsorship you are requesting; a copy of your 501(c)3 status; the name, address, and daytime phone of a contact person. And send your request to the following:
6635 Kirkville Road
E. Syracuse, NY 13057
Attention: Corporate Sponsorship Committee