RF/Microwave Co-op-Wireless (Summer and Fall 2018)
- Perform data analysis of production parts to establish nominal performance and to classify failures and 'live' performance/process monitoring
- Conduct testing as defined by RF Microwave Engineers
- Assist in data collection and organization for Research
- Assist in data formatting and data sheet generation
- Model extraction of product and designs
- Assist in failure analysis and statistical classification of failures
- Organizational, structured problem solving, data analysis skills
- Strong computer skills, including some programming/macro
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Experience: Electrical Engineering student with interest in Electromagnetics and RF.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.