Group Leader I
To provide training and technical guidance to department personnel and monitor work-in-progress to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity and quality in accordance to Anaren standards. Is responsible for contributing to the achievement of total customer satisfaction by providing high quality and timely service to all internal and external customers. Entry level supervisory role requiring strong skills in all area, and an ability to train, teach and supervisor others.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for technical training of department staff (may include cross-training employees from other departments)
- Work with Supervisor to develop and maintain training program
- Provide or coordinate technical assistance for department personnel
- Organize and assign work to department staff monitoring work schedules for maximum efficiency, productivity and quality
- Report any employee, equipment or process problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems taking appropriate action as necessary
- Responsible for reporting department efficiency and through-put standards utilizing Statistical Process Control and other tracking devices (WIP)
- Support continuous improvement efforts
- Work to provide safe work environment and enforce company/OSHA safety regulations
- Keep current all documents in accordance to shop release packets
- Monitor inventory BOHs for production
- Comply with and support all department and corporate policies and procedures, included but not limited to Affirmative Action/EEO regulations, safety, security, and ESD
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Directs activities of employees performing basic assembly/test activities requiring skill sets that can typically be learned very quickly with little training
- Performs more complex assemblies/test including assisting others with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Coordinates and plans work flow
- Perform, train and troubleshoot all Ferrite Assembly operations
- Mechanical Assembly
- Bottom loading
- Solder Circuits
- Final Inspect
- Meet IPC solder certification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Working knowledge of Time/Attendance
- Ability to lead, train, motivate and assist others
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associate Degree preferred.
Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.