Anaren has developed sophisticated integrated electronics for numerous platforms, ranging from digital RF memory (DRFM) to frequency up/down converters (UDC) and channelized amplifiers that can withstand the rugged environments of military and space applications. We understand system-level requirements and often partner with our customers during specification development in order to optimize cost versus performance trade-offs. Over the past decade, our evolution of RF integrated design and development has focused on the advancement of manufacturing technologies that enable smaller footprints, increased RF performance, higher levels of functional integration, complex assembly robotics, and test automation software, and resulting lower overall costs.
Whether designing in surface-mount technology, multi-layer embedded-component PCBs, etched thick film ceramic substrate modules and LTCCs, or integrating hermetic packages with monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs) and chip-on-board fabrication techniques, Anaren has a solution that can adapt to your requirements and offer the best performance with the lowest overall costs.
Looking for custom microwave assemblies?
If interested in our integrated assembly capabilities, we can work with you and design our solutions to meet your needs. Contact us to request a quote today.
When you are interconnecting multi-chip modules, integrating multi-layer RF structures, or faced with the challenges of an entire, complex subsystem, the highest level of high-performance RF integration is available from Anaren.
- World-class engineering team and proven track record among major military contractors
- Expertise and an array of solutions with passive, active, and mixed-signal solutions for radar, electronic warfare, and communications platforms
- Wideband performance within 100MHz through 40GHz
- Extensive experience with receivers, exciters, radars, and jammers, and RF design expertise with frequency conversion, switching/combining and other RF signal processing tasks
- Range of materials expertise and capabilities including LTCC, multi-layer PCB/softboard, and ferrites
- Wide range of best-in-class manufacturing techniques and infrastructure, including BGA, chip and wire, flip chip, and many more