The Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) module family includes several solutions in the 868MHz band -- all of which incorporate the Texas Instruments CC1101, low-power RF transceiver chip and are compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. Whether you require a stand-alone radio module, or tools suitable for TI's development kits, you will benefit from the excellent performance, tiny footprints, and ease-of-use of pre-certified, RoHS-compliant AIR modules. Applications include: industrial control, building automation, low-power wireless sensor networks, lighting control, and automated meter reading. Notes on table:
- Suitability: Our 868MHz modules are designed and qualified for use in Europe; depending on their intended environment, they are particularly well-suited for long-haul, low-data-rate applications. (Interested in ETSI compliance in particular? See our ETSI Certification Guide.)
- Dual band option available: Our A110LR09A module is a dual-band, low-cost module that operates in the 868MHz (European) and 915MHz (North American) bands. Click here to learn more.
- Power: AIR module power levels are dependent on the application, desired through-put rate, transmission distance, among other variables. See User's Manual.
- Antenna note: Connectorized modules accept U.FL monopole antenna (part number: 66089-xxxx)
- Regulatory Compliances: FCC = US; IC = Canada; ETSI = Europe
- Link to Certified Register settings: https://www.anaren.com/air/a1101r08x-register-files and https://www.anaren.com/air/a110lr09x-register-files-anaren