The Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) 433MHz transmitter module (radio) incorporates the Texas Instruments CC1101, low-power RF transceiver chip and is compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. Whether you require a stand-alone radio module, or tools suitable for TI's development kits, you will benefit from the excellent performance, tiny footprints, and ease-of-use of pre-certified, RoHS-compliant AIR modules. Applications include: industrial control, building automation, low-power wireless sensor networks, lighting control, and automated meter reading. Notes on table:
- Suitability: The A1101R04C 433MHz transmitter module is suitable for applications in Europe, particularly where low-power consumption is required. (Interested in ETSI compliance in particular? See our ETSI Certification Guide.)
- Power: AIR module power levels are dependent on the application, desired through-put rate, transmission distance, among other variables. See User's Manual.
- Antenna note: Connectorized to accept U.FL monopole antenna (part number: 66089-xxxx)
- Regulatory Compliances: FCC = US; IC = Canada; ETSI = Europe
- Link to Certified Register settings: