The Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) module family includes several solutions in the 2400MHz band -- all of which incorporate the Texas Instruments CC2500, low-power RF transceiver chip and are compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. Whether you require a stand-alone radio module, or tools suitable for TI's development kits, you will benefit from the excellent performance, tiny footprints, and ease-of-use of pre-certified, RoHS-compliant AIR modules. Applications include: industrial control, building automation, low-power wireless sensor networks, lighting control, and automated meter reading. Notes on table:
- Suitability: Our 2400MHz (2.4GHz) modules are designed and qualified for use in the US, Canada, and Europe (as such, they are also designed for easy certification to other parts of the globe). Depending on their intended environment, they are particularly well-suited for short-range, high-throughput applications or situations requiring a high density of nodes. (Interested in ETSI compliance in particular? See our ETSI Certification Guide.)
- Power: AIR module power levels are dependent on the application, desired through-put rate, transmission distance, among other variables. See User's Manual.
- Antenna note: Connectorized modules accept U.FL monopole antenna (part number: 66089-xxxx)
- Regulatory Compliances: FCC = US; IC = Canada; ETSI = Europe
- Link to Certified Register settings: