About Anaren IoT & AIR
GET YOUR WIRELESS PRODUCT OFF THE GROUND FAST!
Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) modules are the industry's easiest, most elegant, and most cost-effective way to implement low-power RF capability. Whether your goal is designing a "wireless" version of a currently "wired" product or developing a wireless product from the ground up. Each AIR module (a tiny, wireless data transmitter and receiver) incorporates a low-power RF transceiver chip. AIR modules offer you excellent performance, tiny footprints, ease-of-use, and pre-established compliance with applicable regulatory standards (including FCC, IC, and ETSI). Also, because AIR is a self-contained, SMT module, you save time and costs associated with developing your own radio solution.
For a more detailed AIR product line overview, you can download our AIR product line brochure!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Starting at under $10 per module, for orders of 10K or more
- Easy implementation on existing, two-layer PCB
- Minimal RF engineering experience necessary
- Tiny common footprints across the product line, based on functionality
- Pre-certified to applicable FCC/IC standards or compliant with ETSI -- saving you certification time and financial resources
- Choice of embedded PCB antenna or connectorized antenna (accepts a standard U.FL monopole antenna)
- 100% RF-tested in production
- Low power consumption based on TI's low-power RF/transceiver chips
- Quick and easy wireless solution for many MSP430 applications
- Choice of frequencies to match your application, including:
- 433MHz (go to modules and development tools in this frequency range)
- 868MHz for use in Europe (go to modules and development tools in this frequency range)
- 915MHz (go to modules and development tools in this frequency range)
- 2.4GHz (go to modules and development tools in this frequency range) or learn more about our wireless audio module, AIR modules for ZigBee Standard applications, and AIR modules featuring Bluetooth SMART -- all of which also operates in the 2.4GHz range
A rich set of tools, applications assistance,along with general and technical information is avaiable on our AIR Support pages. You can contact the AIR sales manager nearest you for assistance. And, of course, you may purchase AIR modules deal directly with our authorized AIR distributors.