Quality & Environmental Compliance
As a corporation, Anaren, Inc. is pleased to comply with all applicable quality and environmental standards critical to participation in our market sectors; as applicable, we likewise comply with any/all critical standards on a product-by-product basis.
Anaren is committed to complying with emerging global environmental standards that are increasingly important to your customers -- and beneficial to the environment at large -- including those related to the reduction and/or elimination of certain hazardous substances in electrical products as outlined in The European (EU) RoHS Directive. Note: To view our materials declarations by part number, simply search for the product you need -- then note the related PDF file in the RoHS column. (See example below.) Have questions or need further clarifications? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-544-2414.
ISO 9000 COMPLIANCE, ANAREN MICROWAVE (SYRACUSE HEADQUARTERS)
The Quality System of Anaren Microwave has been registered to ISO-9001:2008 and is effective until June 29, 2011. The registrar is ABS Quality Evaluations. The following document is proof of this compliance. Also noteworthy:
- The Quality System of Anaren Microwave is Lotus Notes-based, and features automated corrective action escalation.
- Anaren has a dedicated staff of over two dozen engineers who are committed to improving our manufacturing and quality system.
- To view video footage from our facilities, click here.
- View/download our current ISO certificates (Adobe PDF format):
CERTIFICATIONS: UNICIRCUIT (SUBSIDIARY, LITTLETON,CO)
Our Unicircuit Subsidiary offers the following certifications/credentials:
CERTIFICATIONS: MS KENNEDY (SUBSIDIARY, LIVERPOOL, NY)
Our MS Kennedy Subsidiary offers the following certifications/credentials:
- In 1988, MSK became one of the early MIL-STD-1722 certified companies and has since maintained one of the highest number of QML (Qualified Manufacturer Listing) processes in the industry.
- In 1997, MSK became only the 6th company to obtain certification to the Class K of MIL-PRF-38534 for the production of space-level hybrids.
- In addition to our MIL-PRF-38534 certifications for Class H and K hybrids, MSK is also ISO 9001 certificed by the Defense Supply Center Columbus (DSCC).