The Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) module family includes several solutions in the 915MHz band incorporating the Texas Instruments CC1101 and CC110L, low-power RF transceiver chips -- and compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. Whether you require a stand-alone radio module, or tools suitable for TI's development kits, you will benefit from the excellent performance, tiny footprints, and ease-of-use of pre-certified, RoHS-compliant AIR modules. Applications include: industrial control, building automation, low-power wireless sensor networks, lighting control, and automated meter reading. Notes on table:
- Suitability: Our 915MHz CC1101-based modules are designed and qualified for use in the US and Canada -- while their CC110L equivalents are certified to FCC/IC and compliant with ETSI for use in Europe. Depending on their intended environment, both the CC1101 and CC110L modules are particularly well-suited for long-haul, low-data-rate applications.
- Dual band option available: Please note that our A110LR09A module is a dual-band, low-cost module that operates in the 868MHz (European) and 915MHz (North American) bands. (Interested in ETSI compliance in particular? See our ETSI Certification Guide.)
- Power: AIR module power levels are dependent on the application, desired through-put rate, transmission distance, among other variables. See User's Manual.
- Antenna note: Connectorized modules accept U.FL monopole antenna (part number: 66089-xxxx)
- Regulatory Compliances: FCC = US; IC = Canada; ETSI = Europe